Regarding the operating cost of the hot water boiler during the heating period, it should be a question that many heating units are very concerned about. Fangkuai Boiler's
new 98% thermal efficiency heating and hot water boiler can achieve low-cost operation.
1. Calculation method of operating cost of hot water boiler heating
Operating cost = total power ÷ fuel calorific value ÷ thermal efficiency × fuel unit price;
Take 1 ton gas hot water boiler
heating as an example:
1. The operating thermal efficiency of the gas-fired hot water boiler is 98%;
2. Natural gas fuel price: 3 yuan/cubic meter (the specific situation depends on the local price);
3. Natural gas fuel calorific value: 8600kacl/kg;
4. The total power of a 1-ton gas-fired hot water boiler for heating is 600,000 kcal.
The hourly operating cost of a 1-ton gas-fired hot water boiler for heating is:
2. If the heating and hot water supply are combined, the calculation method of the operating cost (still take a 1-ton gas-fired hot water boiler
as an example)
1. On-the-spot situation of customers:
(1) 25 shower heads, 5 tons of constant temperature pool;
(2) 7 heaters with a heating area of 180mm2 (unknown);
(3) The peak period is calculated as 4 hours;
2. Engineering design analysis:
(1) Analysis of shower water consumption
It is known that there are 25 shower heads in the bathroom, and the average water consumption per customer is 70L/person based on the passenger flow of 5 people per hour. According to the above, the hourly water consumption of the shower is:
70L/person X 5 people X 25 X 70% (usage rate)=6125L/h=6.13t/h;
(2) Analysis of heat consumption in a 5-ton constant temperature pool:
When the water temperature is heated to 38°C, due to heat loss, it needs to continue to be heated, which is calculated as the temperature drops by 3°C per hour.
According to the hot water heat load formula: Q=mcΔt;
Q=5t X 1000L X 3℃=15000Kcal/h;
(3) Calculation of heat consumption for heating
Heating standard: 100w/m2;
Heat consumption formula = 100 × total area × 860;
Get 10000 square meters of heating: 100×180×860=15480kcal;
According to the above comprehensive analysis:
The heat consumption required to heat 1t of water to 40℃ is: 1T×1000L×40℃=40000kcal.