2 Ton energy-saving oil-fired boilers are widely used in the chemical industry, plastics industry, paint and automobile industry, asphalt industry, construction equipment industry, shipbuilding industry, clothing and apparel, washing, ironing, pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology, food industry, sauna and beauty, Hotels, restaurants, sports, fitness and other places that need energy, the fuel mainly uses light oil, heavy oil, biomass
and other fuels.
The oil fired boiler
adopts a large furnace tube, central return air, and a three-pass structure of flue gas. The central furnace tube of the shell and the convection tube are distributed circumferentially. The flue tube is equipped with a vortex device to expand the heating surface. And wet back type, two-pass smoke pipe, full corrugated furnace, low combustion chamber, symmetrically arranged convection heating surface.
2 Ton energy-saving oil-fired boiler advantages:
1. Three-return structure
, large combustion chamber volume, full combustion.
2. The corrugated furnace structure increases the heat transfer area and also satisfies the free expansion of the furnace after heating.
3. The threaded smoke tube enhances the heat transfer effect.
4. Wet back structure, butt joints of the whole board boundary.
5. The rear view device is convenient to observe the burning state.
6. Multiple protection devices, safe and reliable operation.
7. Color checkered plate packaging, mirror stainless steel, or brushed stainless steel, beautiful and generous.
8. Imported burner, automatic operation.
9. The boiler has high thermal efficiency, stable output and strong load adaptability.