2 ton Coal Fired Boiler price
2021 / Sep / Mon
The price of a 2ton coal-fired boiler is about $5000-$20000. The main coal-fired boiler is mainly used in power plants, central heating companies, paper mills, textile mills, chemical plants, dairy plants, wineries, metallurgical plants, and food processing plants. In various industries, the fuel can be coal, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, light oil, diesel, heavy oil, etc.
The main features of Fangkuai coal-fired boiler are:
1. DZL series coal-fired steam boiler is a single-drum, vertical chain grate boiler.
2. The boiler body mainly includes steam drum, furnace, convection tube bundle and economizer, etc.
3. The single-layer layout realizes a compact structure.
4. Novel spiral corrugated fire tube and arched tube sheet make the boiler
5. Safe operation, achieve ideal energy saving effect and higher thermal efficiency.
6. Flexible air adjustment during combustion makes the boiler easy to operate.
7. The grate design adopts stepless speed regulation, which is convenient, stable and reliable.
8. The improved furnace arch has strong fuel adaptability and ideal combustion effect. The series can be assembled and delivered quickly. The installation cycle is short, which greatly reduces the capital investment.
Therefore, if you have boiler needs, it is better to carefully select the boiler manufacturer. Fangkuai Boiler has A-level boiler manufacturing qualification and first-level boiler installation qualification. It has focused on the research and development of steam boilers, coal-fired boilers, biomass boilers, oil-fired boilers and other boilers for more than 20 years. The boilers of large factories are guaranteed and the price is low. , Such as common biomass boilers, oil-fired boilers and other quotations, the factory sends directly with high quality and low price. The thermal efficiency is high, and the heating area is larger than that of general boiler manufacturers. Some common boiler problems can be avoided, and the cost of gas boilers is reduced, corresponding to the increase in the cost-effectiveness of boilers.