The price of 1 ton coal fired steam boiler
is about $6,500-$30,000. The fuel can use cinder, kerosene, coal, wood chips and other fuels. It is mainly used in food plants, chemical plants, beverage plants and many other fields.
The Fangkuai coal fired steam boiler
is a shell-type three-pass wet-back oil/gas boiler. Large-scale corrugated furnace and patented threaded tube technology, equipped with world-class brand burners and valve groups, independently developed a high-matching PLC control system, to achieve multiple linkages. Lock the protection function to protect the safe operation of the equipment.
The main features of Fangkuai coal fired steam boiler
1. Adopt the world's most mature three-way full wet back structure.
2. The use of the wave furnace can not only enhance the heat transfer effect, but also promote the combustion of the oil in the furnace.
3. The cleaning function can improve working conditions and prolong service life.
4. The unique design of the large combustion chamber can increase the radiation of the furnace heating area and reduce the boiler volume and NOx emissions.
5. The flue pipe box around the boiler adopts multi-stage sealing.
6. The horizontal structure has a large heating area and sufficient heat transfer.