Everyone must clarify what are the purposes of sewage discharge for oil and gas boilers.
(1) Exclude excess salt and alkali in boiler water, so that all indicators of boiler water quality are always controlled within the scope required by national standards.
(2) Eliminate the sludge formed in the boiler.
(3) Grease and foam on the water surface of the sewage boiler.
The regular blowdown of oil and gas boilers also has many positive meanings.
(1) An important part of the water treatment work during the boiler blowdown is an important means to ensure that the boiler water quality concentration meets the standard requirements.
(2) Implementing planned and scientific blowdown to ensure good boiler water quality is an important measure to slow down or prevent scale formation, ensure steam quality and prevent boiler metal corrosion.