What is the correct way to use one or more electric steam boilers?
Proper operation and shutdown are important measures to maintain the long service life of electric steam boilers. Then, how can we ensure the correct use of electric steam boilers? Let's learn together with Fangkuai Boiler.
1. Check whether the components and circuits in the control cabinet and boiler are intact and intact, and there is no looseness or short circuit.
2. Place the control cabinet (automatic, manual) switch in the stop position and the emergency stop switch in the disconnect position.
3. Power on the port on the main breaker, turn on the main breaker, turn on the power indicator, turn (voltage switch), check if the power supply voltage is normal, and if there is no phase loss.
4. Turn on the emergency stop switch (clockwise rotation) and turn on the secondary power supply.
5. Jog the water pump to check and adjust whether the rotation direction of the water pump is in the correct position.
5. Put the make-up pump in the automatic position, at this time the pump is in automatic working state.
6. Turn the (automatic, manual) transfer switch to the automatic position. At this time, the boiler work is in the automatic running state. If the power supply capacity is sufficient, the boiler can be adjusted to the manual state. At this time, the (automatic, manual) changeover switch is clockwise. Rotate to the desired number of heating groups.
7. When the air pressure reaches the normal pressure range, it can supply air to the outside. When supplying gas, according to the power used, adjust the gas supply valve to match the gas production to ensure continuous gas supply.
Second, stop the furnace
1. Turn the (automatic, manual) changeover switch to the stop position, at which point the boiler stops heating.
2. Use up the steam in the boiler and turn off the emergency stop switch.
3. The main circuit breaker in the control cabinet must be disconnected for long-term shutdown.