Among the combustion methods of industrial boilers, which combustion method is more efficient?
2021 / Sep / Fri
For users who use oil-fired and gas-fired boilers, it can be said that the boiler has a longer service life, which can not only make the boiler play more value, but also save the investment cost of repurchasing the boiler. However, the correct maintenance of oil and gas boilers can effectively extend the service life. Compared with buying a new boiler, it can save a lot of money. Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory will tell you the correct maintenance method.
1. Routine maintenance of oil and gas boilers every day
(1) Check the function of the water level regulator: whether it can automatically fill the water and stop the pump.
(2) Inspection of flame monitoring.
(3) Lubricate the rotating, sliding and cam parts and wipe them.
(4) Flush the water level gauge 1-2 times (per shift), and operate according to the correct method until the water level gauge is flushed.
(5) Discharge 1-2 times (per shift).
2. Regular maintenance of oil and gas boilers
(1) Items to be checked every week
1.1) To stop the furnace at ultra-low water level, perform a furnace shutdown test (press the button on the B3 board, which should be able to simulate water shortage and stop the furnace), or blow the sewage to check the function of the furnace at ultra-low water level.
1.2) The safety valve should be manually opened once and reset quickly.
1.3) The burner control system and the electric eye should be checked. The photocell of the electric eye should be pulled out by hand, and the furnace should be shut down within 1 second; and the electric eye should be wiped.
1.4) Fill or replace the valve packing; eliminate dripping and leakage.
1.5) Tighten all bolts, especially the gas pipeline system, and check for leaks when necessary.
(2) Clean the filter on the gas pipeline once a month.
(3) The following parts should be maintained every six months
1.1) Check the pressure gauge and clean the gauge tube, add distilled water when resetting.
1.2) Maintain the water level electrode and polish it with fine sandpaper after pulling it out.
1.3) Clean up the flue, generally according to the exhaust temperature to decide whether it needs to be cleaned. Under normal circumstances, the exhaust gas temperature does not exceed 350°C (measured at the exit of the boiler and the entrance of the flue). Too high means that the fouling has increased and the efficiency of the boiler has decreased, and it must be cleaned. The purpose of cleaning the flue is on the one hand for economic considerations, on the other hand it is also for safety considerations (the smoke fouling has poor heat conduction and is prone to local burnout). When cleaning and replacing asbestos gaskets, the wrong way of lap joints (to prevent fumes from running out) should be adopted, and graphite should not be added.
4) After boiler repair or annual inspection, check that the manhole, head hole, and hand hole nut are not loose, and check the rotation of the motor (from the fan end, it rotates counterclockwise).
(4) Check the safety valve once a year. Perform a comprehensive overhaul and maintenance of the boiler.
So it is recommended that you choose a good boiler manufacturer when choosing a boiler. For example, Fangkuai boilers have focused on condensing boilers for more than 20 years. The technology has been quite mature, and the price of natural gas boilers is relatively affordable. The boilers of the same model are more efficient than ordinary boilers and have a larger heating area. The cost control of gas boiler is lower.