Price of 1 ton heating boiler used in hotel
2021 / Sep / Thu
The price of a 1-ton heating boiler used in a hotel is about $10,000-$100,000. The fuel for heating boilers is mainly gas, which can be used in various fields such as hotels, industry, power stations, and commerce.
Fangkuai gas condensing heating boiler is an efficient and environmentally friendly natural gas heat energy equipment. The boiler adopts full premixed low-nitrogen combustion technology, composed of cast aluminum condensing heat exchanger and intelligent control system. The boiler thermal efficiency is as high as 107%. It can reduce natural gas consumption by at least 20%. The boiler has multiple safety protection functions and can realize unattended operation. Its service life exceeds 30 years. Since the condensing gas boiler was put on the market, it has been well received by users.
Advantages of Fangkuai gas condensing heating boiler:
1. High efficiency: the thermal efficiency is as high as 107%.
2. Energy saving: save more than 20% of natural gas consumption.
3. Environmental protection: NOX emissions are less than 30mg/Nm3.
4. Safety: Multiple safety protection measures.
5. Reliable: use international well-known brand accessories.
6. Low exhaust temperature: The exhaust temperature can be lower than 50℃.
7. Precise temperature control: precise temperature control +/- 0.5 ºC.
Therefore, if you have boiler needs, it is better to carefully select the boiler manufacturer. Fangkuai Boiler has A-level boiler manufacturing qualification and first-level boiler installation qualification. It has focused on the research and development of steam boilers, coal-fired boilers, biomass boilers, oil-fired boilers and other boilers for more than 20 years. The boilers of large factories are guaranteed and the price is low. , Such as common biomass boilers, oil-fired boilers and other quotations, the factory sends directly with high quality and low price. The thermal efficiency is high, and the heating area is larger than that of general boiler manufacturers. Some common boiler problems can be avoided, and the cost of gas boilers is reduced, corresponding to the increase in the cost-effectiveness of boilers.